Pages

Sunday 20 June 2021

A Cool Experience: By Asinate

 My hands shiver and begin to sweat, my legs shake with fear as we make it to Stonefields School part of the process drama. Four other students  Aleenah, Augustine,Giselle, Xavier and I had to teach the teachers all about  process drama. We based our conventions on a movie called Yellow Umbrella. It had four  different  themes: Fear, Hope, Sacrifice and Love.

I had the job of being in the Hot Seat where everyone fired questions that you had to try and answer. It was scary, the questions were not that hard because I knew the story and the character, I was only scared because the teachers were firing questions at me and I suddenly thought I might not know the answer. I also got the job of explaining how to do a Proximity, which is where all the teachers had to get in a circle and a person had to move in to the middle of the circle and just stand there. The people still standing in the circle have to move and choose their proximity to show how they feel about the character in the middle.

This opportunity was a great experience as I got to teach people that were older than me and show intense skills in Process Drama.






No comments:

Post a Comment