Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

A Slip of Hope ( Poem ) :

 A Slip Of Hope


I am sick of staying in the house

 when people are out here trying to protest to get out,

My emotions just need to be  shouted out,

 All I want to do is just see people face to face ,

Because It all started with the first covid case,

 I am sick of using technology day and day,

Wishing there was something to say,

 Hearing the news night to night is just a nightmare,

Do people really care?

 What is going on with this world?

My life has now curled,

Can’t people just listen to the rules that they are given,

Do protesters need to be forgiven?,

But my dreams are my diary of hope,


My Goals that are dangling on a rope,

Grasping on the hands of belief,

Wishing the world was above not beneath,

Believing in what the world can do,

Is a blur vision that is renewed, 

But if we try, we may succeed,


If we just have hope and belief...


Bye : Asinate , Giselle & Aleenah


No comments:

Post a Comment