Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

Positives from room 8 :

Positives from Room 8


 As Lockdown has been tough,     

And the outdoor restrictions that are rough,

There's moments in Lockdown that Room 8 really loves,

So lets share what we know,

From the top then below,


Something all our students enjoy,

Is spending time with family, How can you avoid

We love the sibling get togethers,

 Our Dads telling terrible bad jokes, oh brother? 

Our Mum’s and I’s special breakfast, lunch, and dinner to eat,

It's such a scrumptious and delicious treat,

Awesome family Celebrations, 

For special time occasions,


So many whereby meets,

Day and night, Night and Day,

Too many words some have been waiting to say,

Laughter has broken out,

Oh what's that? I’ve been too loud?

Oof this wifi has gotten a little lame,

But at least I would still be able to see and hear those faces of shame!

So covid, you want to interrupt my friendships? Well too bad! because they always stay the same,


 All I want to do is just see people face to face ,

Because It all started with the first covid case,

Waiting in a long line just to get a never ending stick up  your nose,

Let me tell you it does not smell like a rose,

So, go and get your first vaccine dose!

And don’t wait,

Before it is all too late,


breathe in breathe out,

your emotions should be flooded out,

Smiles of joy seem to be one last lonely boy,  

It was always “go outside and get some new fresh air”,

Now it is “ i don’t care “,

What’s the point of going outside to exercise when covid isn’t fair?

polluted air has got to the sky, I wish I could just cry. 

We've been trapped in our houses for so many weeks,

My sanity is going down,

 The urge I have to just scream and shout,

But what gets me going,

Is that lockdown cannot break people's creativity ( Which is brightly showing) ,

Artistic features I can inform,

Unique Art pieces in different forms,

Cooking, Drawing, Painting, sculpting and much more,

Lockdown maybe the sadness in me that's for sure,

But Lockdown cannot break my smile,

Cause I know it will last a while,

Thanks to New Zealand showing us their best,

Even at the worst time, New Zealand's doings are always expressed,


From cleaning the house to sweeping outside,

I will rather hide ,

Unfortunately we are cleaning non-stop,

I wish your reward can be from the gift shop,

Wishing there was something to say,

We will not be having a good day.

All of these moments in our lives that Room 8 Love,

Finally we finished writing, bottom and above.



Bye : Asinate , Giselle & Aleenah








No comments:

Post a Comment