Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Brother's Love - By Asinate

 In the early morning I could hear birds chirping and the golden sun shining upon my house.Two kids run up and down the neighborhood laughing.I make eggs and Nutri Grain and milk.



Suddenly I saw watery tears coming down a little boy’s  eyes.As I am rushing to see what is happening car by car  pass  me . Sirens going on and off, people running to see what has happened.


I can see his skin clawed and ripped apart. As the little boy’s watery tears come down his face I look to  the side, the mother sobbing and crying for help.


As the little boy was rushed to the hospital his little sister cries as the doors are closed and the ambulance speeds away. To this day the little boy still has his beautiful smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment