Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

All about me - Asinate

Learning Intention-We are are learning to write our autobiography.

Success Criteria:I know I am successful when I can write my autobiography.


I am Asinate. I am 10 years old . My birthday is  December . I  was borne in 2008.My cool parents are Ofa and Pesepa. My wordeful 
brothers are Paula and Junior.

My happy  sisters  are Nia,Rawyn,Emma and Lina.My Aunties  that are  all kind .My lovely uncles I have 5 lovely uncles.My beautiful grand parents are Asena, Haloti, Paula and Paulaline. My favorite Books are Ej12,Too much poo.
My favorite sports  is basketball and the best music for me is sorry and This is me.The best subject for me is math, My favorite T.V Program is the news.My Favorite food is cakes,mango's,and first.My favorite friends are Brielle,Deva  and Aleenah.


No comments:

Post a Comment