Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

Mission Day celebrate we need to celebrate or not celebrate Mission Day-Asinate

 Learning Intention-We are learning to write  a persuasive writing.
Success  Criteria- I know I am successful when I can persuade someone to believe my point of view.

We need to celebrate Mission Day.


I agree we should celebrate Mission Day because we fund raise for the orphanage named Holy Angels Orphanage. It helps them to buy stationary, water, food and shelter.


We have a lot of fun like lucky dip, dancing, paint and buying food. And also we can celebrate with out family at school. And we wear mufti. We also have activities you can win awesome prizes like rubber bracelets and necklaces. If I win a game we can get lolly if we win.  We also did karaoke it was awesome. We get face paint like spider-man.
That is why we should celebrate Mission day 

No comments:

Post a Comment