Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Mophead (Selina Tusitala Marsh)- Asinate


This is a piece of writing in the form of a diary entry for our study of 'Mophead'

                                                              Mophead: How Your Difference Makes a Difference by Selina Tusitala Marsh-  Auckland University Press

                                                Mophead By Selina Tusitala Marsh

Dear  Dairy:

Today I went to the dumb Restorative Justice meeting. I had to meet up with my bully . I wanted to ditch this meeting to be honest . As the time came my hands were wet and sweaty . Then I saw my mum ,I went to her as she was crying I don't know why.I saw the bully to be honest  I did not want to talk to her .  was still mad at her for what she have done to me.I asked my mum where my dad was she replied  "he is not here". I didn't care to be honest and why should I care he never talk's to me . Then the principal called my name and let me tell you I though I was going to die.I told my half of the story and the bully told her half . When I told my half she said I was lying.Everyone know I wasn't The bully apologised and I left the office feeling how I feel at home FREE! 


.






No comments:

Post a Comment