Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Aroha-By Asinate

I got bullied because of the way I act, the way I look and the way I am.I don't like going to school , everyday it is just the same. I walk down the the hall people tease me because of who I am.I talk to myself and ask .How is this  work going to get through life if there are bullies.I try to tell my best friends but they don't listen.

I am on my own trying to treat myself. I don't know who is with me my mum I hope.Maybe I will tell that  that at school I feel hopeless and depressed.The name called and teases are pushing me out.I don't feel like I fit in. I could it  in my mother eye's watery tears coming down her red face. I  had no feelings I was speechless.

It is time to let it go , step up for myself , ignore the haters.  I need to take charge , more powerful . It is time to be calm and peaceful for me and my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment