Pages

Thursday 5 November 2020

Next Generation of AMOUGS US - By Asinate

I know I was turned into a doll at first but man oh god let me tell you that it felt good at first but the shop was like it has not been clean for years it was the most rusty shop I have seen.

  

As I got stares from others I think it was because I was new, well I didn't care at first then I tried to talk but I think no one could hear me. It just kind of backfired. I saw so many people. It was  strange because there was this little boy and I had just seen his ‘missing’ flyer outside the shop. It is the strangest thing. I look around me and there are more people that  I have seen on those ‘missing’ flyer’s.


I could hear people talking. They said something like this ‘’the cops are going to find us you know.” I tried to move but it was hard. Suddenly one foot went in front of the other then I saw a big couch in front of me. I just jumped. I did not care too much. I walked to the small room that they were talking in and all they said was ‘’Mira‘’ at that point I just froze. I think they were talking in spanish because my mum always used to say that to me I don’t even know if she is looking for me?


I tried to talk but I couldn't. Finally words came out and I said “may I ask you why are you doing this?” They replied with “HOW  DID YOU GET HERE.“ I asked them to let me go and I promised not to tell anyone, even though I knew I would tell my family so the other kids can get help too. 



                                 To Be  Continued ....

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Asinate, Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete